After 10 years in development, Choice is now available! The idea is very simple. You show 2 decks, a red one and a blue one. You hand them out to 2 spectators; they will deal down as many cards as they want and stop whenever they want. Then, they exchange the cards they stopped on. When the two cards are revealed, they are the same! And as a kicker ending, all the other cards are completely blank.
This trick is dead easy to do, and the magician never touches the cards! The spectators are activating the gimmick by themselves. Includes a bonus effect with a borrowed deck of cards.
- Decks and gimmick provided
- The magician never touches the cards
- Completely hands off and self-working
- Quick reset
- Easy enough for the beginner and strong enough for the pro
- 2 variations explained: in the hands (for strolling magic) or on the table
- Bernard Bilis
"Your best Choice is Jérôme Sauloup, a fantastic performer and a Machiavellian creator."
- Jean-Jacques Sanvert