Magic Of Trevor Lewis video - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Availability: Instant delivery
- Trevor's Opening - Not magic but a magical icebreaker that establishes an immediate and comedic rapport with the audience.
- Arm Gag - Another amusing bit of business guaranteed to get a visceral reaction from even the most jaded audience.
- Tap Top - A magical sight gag that enables the performer to produce water from his closed fist simply by putting a faucet top on his thumb and turning it!
- Cigarette Prediction - A number, freely selected by an audience member, exactly matches the number of strung-together cigarettes in a pack. This innovative principle is adaptable for non-smoking audiences.
- Broken and Restored Glasses - The performer accidentally pops one of the lenses out of the frame from a spectator's borrowed pair of glasses. All is made right again when the performer vanishes the lens and it's found - safe and sound - back in the frame.
- Card On Tie - A card is merely thought of by a spectator from those depicted on a necktie. A deck is produced and the performer shows that the thought-of card is the only one with an odd-colored back. A diabolical use of a classic principle!
- Paper-Clipped Card - A selected card is magically found by a paper clip while the deck is cased. An easy and astounding miracle that you'll do!
- Trevor's Card Force - A simple and deceptive force that you'll want to add to your arsenal of sleights.
- Second Dealing - One of magic's most difficult and elusive sleights, broken down into easy-to-master steps. Put some practice time in and you'll be dealing seconds in no time.
- Trevor's Ace Location Routine - The four Aces are each found in the pack at a location determined by a spectator rolling invisible dice! If you already do a Second Deal, you'll want to perform this right away. If you don't, you'll want to learn just to do this trick!
- One-At-A-Time Ace Assembly with Kicker - The classic Ace assembly with a difference. The Aces arrive one at a time, visibly, in the leader packet. At the end, however, rather than the last Ace traveling, the other three vanish and reappear with their companion in classic O'Henry fashion.
- Coin Matrix - An easy and effective approach to the classic coin assembly plot using four coins but just two cards. Several time-tested techniques are combined to create a mystifying yet easy-to-do illusion.
- Egg Bag Routine - An egg appears and vanishes from a small cloth bag under increasingly impossible conditions. At the effect's climax, a jumbo egg is produced. This routine with the Malini-style Egg Bag is wonderfully effective for all audiences in almost any working conditions.
- Chop Cup - The classic one-cup-and-ball routine becomes an interactive magical experience, complete with a final load that will elicit screams from your audience. There's also valuable advice for table-hoppers on how to generate interest from other tables.